The pose, Parivrtta Parsvakonasana wasn't the easiest pose for me to accomplish. I tried to do the full pose, but I was really unsteady and uncomfortable, so I just took modifications and made myself comfortable.
Awareness:
While in Parivrtta Parsvakonasana, I feel very strong and stretched out. I can feel myself being opened up in my heart’s center, because my right shoulder is very pulled back. At times, I do feel unsteady, but when I’m balanced, I feel very strong, because I can feel all my muscles working to keep me up. The leg that’s in front always feels like it’s getting a workout, and I can feel the burn going through it. My hands, which are pressed together in prayer position because I’m not quite ready for the full posture, feel very strong because I try to push them together as hard as possible because it seems to help me stay balanced. In all, I feel like my body is being stretched, my legs are getting a workout, and all at the same time, my heart’s center is opened up. When I finally relax and ease out of the pose, the pain I feel is more like pleasure.
No comments:
Post a Comment